Saturday 24 February 2018

Fitness Routine 2015 | No Equipment Needed + Fast Abs!

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this fitness routine and it hopefully helps you get toned or lose weight if that's your goal! *SKIP to 3:12 to begin the fitness routine!!!* Let's try to get 5,000 likes on this video!!

JEANINE & JACOB VLOG CHANNEL➳ VLOG CHANNEL ➳

------------------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM ➳ JeanineAmapola- JeanineAmapola

TUMBLR ➳ ➳ an interview I did with BeautyandtheVlog: It's super informative for YouTube beginners and fun to watch!

Outfit details:

Shoes- Nike 4.0

Leggings- Nike

Shirt- ??

Necklace- Dogeared

Water bottle- Camelback

-------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

-How old are you? 20

-Where do you live? Texas

-What is your ethnicity? German and Guatemalan

--------------------------------------------------

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T4i with the Sigma 30mm lens

Editor: Final Cut pro X

Soft Boxes I Use - business inquires, email me at: JeanineAmapola@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTC: Flex Belt sent me the video to review. I am not making false claims and trying to deceive you guys in anyway. I always want to be honest. However, I have been using the belt and after I use it I legit feel sore! I definitely can feel it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment