Sunday 22 April 2018

How To Make Protein Shake At Home | Protein Smoothie

Thank you guys for visiting my channel! I want you to come along in this ride and help me change the world.

Buy Some Cool Gym Apparels from Aesthetic code : "NIKHIL5" For 5% discount

Full Day Diet: promised to show you the preparation of every single meal that i've shown you on my Full Day Diet video, Here is the video for How to make protein shake at home. In this meal we are going to have Protein Smoothie which is very nutritious and one of the best meal to start our day.

Here are the ingredients that you will be needing

1. Oats

2. Bananas - 2

3. Whey Protein

4. 1/2 glass DT/skimmed milk

Guys I'm really sorry for misguiding you all after this video. I should have posted these links earlier. I know its my mistake and I admit it and i'm apologizing for it. I'm really sorry for all that trouble. I know the macros that I've shown in this video are wrong. The macros that i've shown you inn this video was for the 250gm of oats. But actually they were 100 gm. By mistake I spoke 250 gm instead of 100 gm. It was my mistake and i admit it. From now onward it won't happen again, i promise to you all. Please forgive me and Please check these links for correct macros.

Macros for -

Banana : : : and Exact Macro Break down

Total calories - 704

Fat - 14.23 gm

Carbohydrate - 100 gm

Protein - 53.2 gm

Buy Gears That I Use From Amazon :

1. Camera by Nikon : Rode Video Mic : Tripod Stand : Gorilla Pod : me up on !

▶️INSTAGRAM : : : : nikhil.nautiyal

Track : Alan Walker - Spectre [NCS

No comments:

Post a Comment