Wednesday 25 April 2018

Lose Weight Now - Binaural Beats Session - By Thomas Hall

Download the MP3 by clicking here: For all MP3 Box Sets please visit: recording contains powerful binaural beat messages. Please only listen to this recording in a safe environment.

If you would like to support my channel, you can do so via Patreon. I would be eternally grateful for any help you can offer. Here is the link: is a list of all the affirmations/messages in this recording.

You have very strong willpower

I have very strong willpower

You will only eat when necessary

I will only eat when necessary

You must lose weight

I must lose weight

You will lose weight

I will lose weight

You can achieve anything you set your mind to

I can achieve anything I set my mind to

You enjoy eating healthy food

I enjoy eating healthy food

You will exercise

I will exercise

Exercise will make you feel good

Exercise will make me feel good

Exercise will make you happy

Exercise will make me happy

You can resist food cravings

I can resist food cravings

You like being a healthy person

I like being a healthy person

You have excellent motivation

I have excellent motivation

You are a motivated person

I am a motivated person

You must only eat healthy food

I must only eat healthy food

You must lose weight today

I must lose weight today

Do not eat bad food

Dieting is good

Dieting will make you happy

Dieting will make me happy

You will succeed

I will succeed

You can say no to food cravings

I can say no to food cravings

You will say no to food cravings

I will say no to food cravings

You enjoy exercise

I enjoy exercise

You are in complete control of your emotions

I am in complete control of my emotions

I can do anything I set my mind to

(((((All of the above are repeated throughout the recording)))))

Thank you for listening for a full range of subliminal, binaural beats and hypnosis recordings please subscribe.

Credit line

Background Music: Music from The Self Development Network www.subliminal-studio.com, in accordance with Copyright Law.

Royalty free Images from both:

www.shutterstock.com

www.canstockphoto.com

Everything else by Thomas Hall - (C) Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment