Monday 23 April 2018

MY FITNESS ROUTINE | Debasree Banerjee

You guys asked and here it is, I have never been requested so much for a video like this one. I sit down and tell you the exact changes I have made in my lifestyle and the way I eat. I'll be doing more videos in this series about what I eat, I hope you enjoy this one! :)

App to track water intake: for the workout videos: Forever 21

Lipstick: Milani Amore Matte in Gorgeous

Stalk me here:

Youtube:

Blog:

Facebook my Beauty Wishlist on Pinterest to find out best, affordable and hard to find beauty products online in India: Camera: Used: Lens: Used:

Download Goodshows- Discover Movies and TV shows with requested video

Perfect Winged Liner:

Best Kajals For Eyes in India: to Dye your hair at Room Starter Kit | Makeup for I Shave My Legs & Stop It From Wardrobe Tour | Storage and Organization

I want this channel to bring us together, learn from each other, make new friends, and most importantly spread positivity. You will be blocked and reported immediately if you are found spreading hate, negativity and unnecessary abuses. Let's live, learn and grow. xx

Copyright:-

Everything you see on this video was created by me (Debasree Banerjee) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at debasree269@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment