Thursday 26 April 2018

What I Eat To Lose Weight

What I Eat to Lose Weight | I’m taking you through what I eat in a day to show you how I manage my portions for breakfast, lunch and dinner complete with snacks to get my abs snatched! Since turning 30 my body has completely changed and I've had to make changes and be disciplined in the gym and in the kitchen just to keep up and slay my younger days away! Do you boos have any fitness tips? Let ya girl know in the comments!

SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the latest videos: MENTIONED

Garden of Life Protein: Renaissance Woman: OUT THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

Thalita Pascual: Cheer: THESE VIDEOS

9 Exercises For a Flat Stomach: Challenge with my Boyfriend: Healthy Meals in 5 Minutes:

Toned Arm and Legs in 10 Minutes:

How to get a Booty: TO KNOW SHAMELESS!

Executive Producer, Maya Washington

Producer, Nati Perez Leah

Music by Epidemic Sound:

GEEK INFO

Camera: Canon 7D Mark lll Zoom H5 Premiere Pro

----------

SHOP MY TECH you do I'll earn a commission!

----------

About Shameless Maya

"What would happen if I shamelessly promoted myself for 365 days?" My channel started out as a social media experiment and now it's a lifestyle. I hope my journey from shame to shameless inspires you and others to not be ashamed of who you are and to share and celebrate that shamelessly. Here on my channel, you'll find videos on lifestyle, inspiration, fun transformations, techie vids for aspiring geeks, beauty, fashion, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment