Monday 7 May 2018

MY NEW POSTPARTUM FITNESS ROUTINE!

Hi friends! Welcome back to my channel! Today's vlog is about our week day routine! I am on a 20 day shred to get back into shape & I take you through what I am eating and how I am working out! Hope you enjoy! - XO, Aaryn

Please Subscribe! HONEST DIAPERS!: OFF AT with my code "AARYN"

WHITENING KITS: USE "AARYKIT" TO GET THE KIT FOR $29

GIRAFFE PACI HOLDER: PACI/TEETHER HOLDER: ORTHODONTIC PACI: STROLLER (YOU MAY GET A BETTER PRICE AT BRU!): VLOG CAMERA: I receive commission off of sales made through the links above.**

MY TRAINER: HEADBANDS: COLLAR: LOUNGE: sure to subscribe! WITH ME!

Follow me on

aarynegries

Pinterest: by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license Dance by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license

No comments:

Post a Comment