Tuesday 5 June 2018

6 NEW BOOTY/GLUTE EXERCISES! Full workout program ♡ Follow me to the gym ♡

Get my full body workout split program now! 6 exercises for growing your booty!

Resistance Bands: (adlink)

Shoes: - Full workout program below! this video I show you 6 new exercises for the booty/glutes/butt. The full program can be found below. Just take a screenshot and go!

1.Squat with miniband-kicks

4set x 12-15reps

2.Upper presses in smith machine

4set x 10-15reps

3.Cable squats

4set x 15-20reps

4.Cable hammie-curls

3set x 10-12reps

5.Booty-steps with rubber-band

4set x 15/15 steps

6.Kickback-machine

4set x 15reps

♡ My social media ♡

Instagram: @hannaoeberg

♡ Get in touch with me ♡

Business inquiries: Common questions ♡

♥ The camera I use - Sony A5000

♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Filmora

♥ I'm from Sweden

♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos

♥ Songs in the video:

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡

♥ Women's best

No comments:

Post a Comment