Friday 1 June 2018

Corset Training/ Waist Training Update | Benefits of a Latex vs Steel Boned Corset

Happy New Year! Let's start off 2016 with one of my most highly requested videos: an update on my corset training (waist training) routine. I have switched over from a steel boned corset to a latex corset. Today I'm sharing with you the benefits of using a latex corset as well as a surprise challenge for all of us to do together. PS as I type this I'm sitting here with my corset on. Check out my previous tight lacing video for lots more information:

How To Corset Train using a Steel Boned I lost 60lbs after Pregnancy video:

Part 1: up for my newsletter to get the free pdfs I create for you guys with lots of info on the various fitness and nutrition Deals at Sephora: on Makeup at ULTA: Ways to Find Me*♡*♡

VLOG Channel: www.RocioLaura.com

INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR + TWITTER - @BarbieBabyMUA

FaceBook: Coupons and Discounts!! ♡*♡*♡*♡

My Favorite Hair Extensions

For 10% off Use the Code: IrresistibleRocio

My Go-To White Teeth Secret:

Use Code barbiekit for a complete kit for $69 (originally 399)

Use Code missbarbie for 25% off entire Favorite (& the best) Hair Styling Tools:

Use Link: Available:

Missbarbieclassics - $69 for Classic Wands + Free Shipping

Rociobarbie - $89 for Signature Dryer + Free Shipping

Barbiestar - $89 for MegaStar

Barbiebaby - $99 for Lustrum

My Fav makeup brushes: FREE gift with any $30 Fav Website for huge discounts on designer stuff Other Videos you may enjoy ♡*♡*♡*♡

How to Lose 10 lbs in 3 Teeth At Home How to and Routine for Flawless Skin Care Routine for Smooth Hydrated I Lost 60 lbs After Pregnancy Part 1 & Essentials: What's in my Carry On + Long, Strong, Healthy Hair Care in My BAAAGGGG Perfect Eyebrows you are a BUSINESS/COMPANY and would like to contact me, please direct all inquiries to bookrocio@gmail.com

Disclaimer: At times sponsored products may appear in my videos. When the goodies are sent to me or when purchase with my own money my opinions are always my own and genuine. You guys should know me well enough by now to know that I have no filter and no qualms about sharing my authentic opinion. =0]

No comments:

Post a Comment