Wednesday 8 August 2018

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT PART 2! - How I lost 100 lbs

NEW GUIDE OUT NOW! Everything I did to lose weight! All of my tips, meal ideas and 8-weeks of at home exercises can be found here: www.cristinadown100.com

From 245 and unhealthy to 145 and fit. Sharing today what my daily meals look like. I'm a little weird and combine odd things but that's okay! :) The primary goal is to stick to a Paleo, very clean diet consisting of just veggies, fruits and proteins. It's difficult at first but you'll eventually build habits that will take you from avoiding the foods you crave, to no longer wanting them at all. I am realistic as well and don't believe this is the way you need to eat for the rest of your life. You need carbs and to enjoy those sweets every now and then but I believe this is the best way to get started for weight loss. You have to sacrifice certain foods at some point to see change. Eventually you can reintroduce them in a healthier manner once you've figured out how to better balance your meals and activity level.

Be easy on yourself while working towards being healthy. Healthy is not just physical but emotional and mental as well. We are all different so if this video and my methods don't seem right for you, please don't do it! I am in no way trying to promote anything that will have a negative effect on you and your personal relationship with food. I am not a doctor and recommend you consult one before starting any sort of "diet.

Head to my Instagram (@cristinadown100) for more on my journey and daily motivation. Don't forget to subscribe as i'll be uploading new content weekly (exercises, FAQ, more meals, life, etc).

Thank you guys for being so supportive always. I'm always amazed by the love you all send my way and I am BLESSED to be a part of this community. Love you guys!

Instagram: @cristinadown100

Email: info@cristinadown100.com

No comments:

Post a Comment