Thursday 13 September 2018

4+months post op Curvygyal custom faja/Waist trainer & Towel Method for Compression

Thank you for watching,liking, commenting and subscribing πŸ€—

Please leave questions below. Feel free to watch my other videos!

July 31, 2018 nearly 5 months post op Mommy Makeover in Dominican Republic with Dr. Makiel Jimenez Ferreras. I stayed at Mansion Armonia Recovery House for nearly 3 wonderful weeks!

This video I'm sharing The Towel Method for Compression with my Curvygyal custom faja and Curvygyal waist trainer in medium. Both are on the THIRD HOOK! Curvygyal is on Instagram, Facebook as well as YouTube as Therealkristina. Kristina offers faja bundle prices, custom and standard faja, waist trainer and a number of other services! Check her out...you'll thank me later!

My skin is so sensitive I find it necessary to rotate between fajas, waist trainer and corsets 🀦🏽If I don't my skin become irritated and abrasions become visible. I take it in stride everyone is unique and that includes me😩

I will be on flat FLAT with a Phat BBL...

It's just taking me a bit longer than I thought which is okay. R2 is scheduled just in case 😁

Thank you for sharing My Journey and allowing me to be part of your journey!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment