Tuesday 18 September 2018

I DID ALEXIS REN’S BUTT WORKOUT FOR 30 DAYS | Before & After

If you’re reading this, please hit that subscribe button and help me get to 1,000 subs on my new channel! A little unfortunate having to restart but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did Alexis Ren’s butt workout for everyday for 30 days and the results were shocking!! Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my new channel to follow my life in Hawaii and my fitness/self-care journey :))

Instagram: instagram.com/kkateli

30 day Alexis Ren’s ab workout results: me get a laptop so I can keep making videos: paypal.me/kkateli

My other channel: youtube.com/c/kateandchristina

Translate this video into other languages: min workout: my Poshmark closet: use code KATELI2192 upon sign-up for free $5

Get cash back for shopping from all your favorite stores! Free $10 with first purchase over $25 bit.ly/EBATESKATE

bit.ly/crybabykkateli for 25% off Crybaby clothing

bit.ly/BIKINILUXE for 15% off designer swimsuits

-

Track: RetroVision - Cake [NCS Release]

Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

Watch: Download / Stream:

No comments:

Post a Comment