Friday 28 September 2018

THE SKINNY ON PROTEIN BARS. Which one is right for you?

THE SKINNY ON PROTEIN BARS. Which one is right for you? With the hundreds of proteins bars on the market, it can be overwhelming finding one that works for you. Some of us are sabotaging ourselves by consuming what we think is a "healthy" bar.

In this video, I give easy criteria to finding your perfect bar.

WATCH THE TRUTH ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER: YOU FOR VIEWING & SUBSCRIBING!

I counsel people all over the US through Skype. Call or email me for info about my practice:

Email: lindy@lindyfordwellness.com

Phone: 910.899.7954

Order from Emerson Ecologics with Wellevate for any high quality supplement bought at a health food store for 20% off. This is through my dispensary: A C E B O O K: W I T T E R: N S T A G R A M:

No comments:

Post a Comment