Sunday 23 September 2018

What I Eat in a Day to Lose Weight - Keto Diet

Okay soooo I've been extremely hesitant to post a What I eat in a Day video just because I always found it a bit personal. I have been doing the Keto Diet for a few months now (strictly for two and then on and off for the past three) and I've seen great results with not only my weight which is great but more so my energy and how I feel. I have had so many people request a video like this so I wanted to go ahead and share with you all what I eat on a typical day. Hopefully you find this helpful if you have been waiting for it and if you're interested in Keto please do your research first!

SUBSCRIBE & THUMBS UP ▹

VLOG CHANNEL ▹ PAGE ▹ O C I A L

▹ Instagram Twitter Snapchat mmikaylag

▹ Vlog Channel KIK *NEW* Facebook Page goo.gl/g35yIB

▹ Pinterest U N L I N K S

Make Money Shopping!! ▹ U S I N E S S ▹

rene@beaufreshmedia.com

Hello! I'm Mikayla and I make all types of videos about Makeup, Lifestyle, DIY, Makeup Tutorials, Hauls, Life Hacks, Must Haves, Essentials, Fashion, Back to School, Tasty, Testing Buzzfeed, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, Summer, Morning Routines, Night Routines, Expectations vs Reality and so many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment