Thursday 18 October 2018

EXERCISES TO GROW YOUR BOOTY | MY WORKOUT FOR THE DAY | WOMENS WORKOUT

THE WORKOUT:

Pushups

Cable squats

Plank holds

Legs press

Hamstring curls

Leg extensions

Russian twists

Situp with shoulder press

This post & video is designed for educational and/or informational purposes only and should not be used in any other manner. This information is not intended to substitute informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. A consultation with your health care professional is the proper method to address your health concerns. You are encouraged to consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.

Health Coaching & Custom Meal Plans Available email shakeraleigh@gmail.com

Looking for organic makeup? Use my discount code on

www.omiana.com

DISCOUNT CODE: THANKYOUSHAKERA

Hey ladies!

If you've ever suffered from a pancake booty I suggest you join this squat challenge! Its really nothing that you sign up with, only with yourself. Commit to doing 500 squats a day - yes I said 500 and watch your butt go from flat to all that (lol). No seriously! I love squats and I do them all the time but I knew that I wanted to see how far I could take this challenge. Could I do it and what would be the results. I hope you enjoy the video & good luck with your squats!

No comments:

Post a Comment