Monday 29 October 2018

healthy morning routine | breakfast, workout, self care | summer 2018

AHHHH I had so much fun filming this healthy morning routine, summer edition for you guys. I have been on such a health and self care kick that I had to share with you guys what I have been doing in the mornings to feel and look my best self! Enjoy!

shop my merch here: Joey Pecoraro - Music for Happiness

Listen to more at Business and Promotional Inquiries:

rene@beaufreshmedia.com

SHOP THE DAN FAM COLLECTION OFFICIAL LINKS

♥Instagram: themakeupbyd

♥Spotify: VIDEOS:

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: MY MOM: 16 HAUL: IN MY BACKPACK: ROUTINE: & Camera Lens I Use:

Canon EOS 70D with the Sigma 30 mm f/1.4 lens

Vlog Camera: Editor I Use:

Final Cut Pro X

FTC: This video was not sponsored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment