Sunday 21 October 2018

Ultimate Protein Shake | Post Workout Recipe | Eating Disorder Recovery

It's a hot summer day and what goes better with a hot summer day than a milkshake?! YUMMY! This was my post workout meal (4 hours after my workout) so, let's make it "healthy".

Recipe - Blend together:

1 pint Dairy Free Caramel Macchiato Halo Top

42 grams Mocha Flavored Vega Protein Powder

Cold Brew

Toppings I used: So Delicious Coco Whip, Enjoy Like Chocolate Chunks, Walden Farms Caramel Syrup

ENJOY!!!

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!

Follow me on social media:

IG @clareravenrave ravenrave

Blog: clareraven I am not a health professional nor do I claim to be a diet expert. The views expressed in this video are purely my opinion based off years of personal experience and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment