Friday 2 November 2018

DO SWEAT BELTS REALLY WORK?! | | Waist Trainers, Sweat Bands, and What I Eat for Fat Loss

Subscribe for more videos ► my body type quiz ► up What's up! Today I'm FINALLY answering the question y'all have been asking so much about; do sweat belts really work? I'm breaking down the difference between sweat belts, waist trainers, and giving you my advice for what really works. Our trip to Dallas was way busier than anticipated, but we've got a SUPER EXCITING announcement coming in the next vid that I can't wait to share with you. I hope you like this vid!

-------------------------------

MY WORKOUT + NUTRITION PLANS: @ampollo

BUSINESS CONTACT: abby.pollock@gleamfutures.com

TFN TEAM CONTACT: support@transformnation.tv

-------------------------------

TFN TEAM PROGRAMS

BEGINNER BUNDLE is for you if:

-you have little to no experience working out

-you've never really been able to stick to a diet

-you're new-ish to fitness

-you want to create sustainable habits

(this includes at-home + gym BUNDLE is for you if:

-workout at the gym (no home guide included)

-can perform basic compound exercises

-you have experience with calorie and macro tracking

-you want to learn the science behind it all

(this includes a gym guide are the workout and nutrition plans I designed, I trust, and I follow. These are the exact plans I used to lose 15+ pounds of stubborn fat + get lean (not bulky) this past year.

Not sure which plan to get? Take my body type quiz here:

No comments:

Post a Comment