Thursday 17 January 2019

10 MIN BOOTY BURN // No Equipment | Pamela Rf

A quick & intense workout to target your butt. You don't need any equipment or weights!!

I usually train my legs in the gym but I love to do this whenever I'm traveling or don't have time to do a full leg day with weights ♥︎

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing! 30s for each exercise.

➞ Instagram Snapchat @pamela_rf1

➞ Blog:

VIDEO, CUT & EDIT: Emrah Bayka

MUSIC:

0:00 - 2:22 // R3HAB - You Could Be

2:23 - 4:56 // R3HAB - Ain't That Why

4:57 - 6:27 // R3HAB - Trouble (It's Different Remix)

6:28 - 8:33 // R3HAB - Talking To You

8:34 - 11:08 // R3HAB - Icarus (Ghost Loft Remix)

Listen R3HAB on Spotify: ME (business inquires):

pamela_reif@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment