Wednesday 23 January 2019

Are Waist Trainers Effective? (FIND OUT HERE!)

One of the most recent fads in the fitness industry is the usage of "waist trainers" or "sweet sweat" belts. The supposed argument is that they help increase thermic effect in the body which helps with fat loss around the midsection.

In this video, I will give you my opinion on the effectiveness on waist trainers and information on the negative side effects of them.

-

Follow me on Social Media!

Twitter/Snapchat: @JustinManeOff

Facebook/Instagram: @JustinManeOfficial

-

For any booking or business inquiries, please e-mail me at: JUSTINMANEOFFICIAL@gmail.com

-

Please LIKE the video if you enjoyed it... SUBSCRIBE if you'd like to see more... And SHARE if you realllllyyyyyyy like me and want to help me out!

Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment