Saturday 5 January 2019

WWE 2K18 - Smackdown Live Women’s Championship Six Pack Challenge

Hello Internet!!!

Try to smile because life is too short to always frown.

If you found this entertaining, give it a like.

If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.

Leave a comment below with your thoughts.

Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.

Anywho I hope you like, comment, and subscribe because more videos get released kinda whenever.

I kinda post whatever I want to so I hope you enjoy all of my weird and outrageous content.

Please Subscribe!

Leave a like

Leave a comment

I hope my videos entertain you. :)

Check Out the Channel:

www.youtube.com/user/TheJasonWicklund

Check out my Friend's that speak to me

Check your lipstick before you come for me.

~Naomi Smalls via Naomi Campbell

I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown

I'm not helpless. I'm not helpless. I am helpless. I'm gonna die.

~Daphne from Scooby Doo Movie

I don’t want to do what my idols did… I want to do more than they did. And I feel like I’m on my way.

~AJ Lee

I love pokemon even though I’ve been out of the game for a while. Join me in all my pokemon adventures and maybe along the way we’ll win a badge or two.

Some of my favorite pokemon are (in no particular order)

Chikorita’s evolutions.

Piplup’s evolutions.

Beautifly

Dustox

Manaphy

Talonflame

Lucario

and many many more but there are too many to list....

A few of my favorite things

Professional Wrestling

Pokemon

Mtn. Dew

Scream ~ The Movie Series and The TV Series

Scream Queens

Facebook

Instagram

RuPaul's Drag Race

#brand #funny #vlog #choices #legitboss #skysthelimit #thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment