Monday 18 February 2019

BEST PROTEIN BARS FOR HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS | taste test and review

I always get asked what to look for in a healthy protein bar that will help you build muscle or help you with weight loss. In this video I teach you exactly what to look for in a protein bar to make sure it's a healthy snack.

My mom also sent me a few different protein bars and I taste test and review all of them in this video (NOT SPONSORED - all opinions are my own!)

What to look for in a protein bar?

1) QUALITY - Make sure the ingredients are all-natural, non-GMO, and organic is a BONUS. Avoid things you can't pronounce, anything "modified," sugar alcohols or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.

2) PROTEIN - Ideally 15-20 grams of protein. VERY MINIMUM 10 grams. Ideally plant-based protein or organic whey or collagen.

3) FAT - 5-10 grams is perfect to keep you feeling fuller longer.

4) FIBER - aim for 10 or more grams to keep you full longer and lower the net carbs.

5) SUGAR - THE LESS THE BETTER - no more than 10 grams if you're looking to lose weight. Stevia or natural sweeteners are best.

My top 3 Picks are:

1) SUNWARRIOR BARS - RAW REV - NO COW - more of a treat/ snack bar...

4) R/X Bars - are your favorite bars? Are there any you want to see me review?

Leave me a comment below letting me know!

Love, Bails xx

LET'S GET SOCIAL! 💖 I Love Hearing From

#SummerBodyBabes!

💖 SUBSCRIBE for new workouts every week!

Join The Facebook Group Today!

Follow the SBP Instagram!

Read The Blog Here:

Contact: projectsummerbodyblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment