Sunday 17 February 2019

MUST TRY Vegan Protein Shake

Want to discover the best protein shake for vegetarians & vegans? ..or at least my recommendation for what I feel is the best protein powder available..!

When I became a new vegetarian, and then vegan, I was considered about where to get protein from. I quickly learned about this protein powder which I highly recommend to anyone out there.

As I say in the video, no - I'm not getting paid for this review.. by I still highly recommend this protein; it tastes delicious, is loaded with vegetables and other nutrients and is loaded with protein. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This channel is all about awakening you to your higher possibilities and supporting your growth in consciousness as you expand to the next dimension of Existence! Before you go please click the thumbs up on the video, leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE to the channel! :)

Also, if you want to expand your yoga practice by studying the MOST authentic teachings recently revived, then check out this link for our upcoming Yoga teacher training: www.nithyanandayoga.org

If you haven’t yet heard, Nithyananda Yoga is re-introducing to the world the original meaning & purpose of yoga, reviving the most authentic teachings of the science of enlightenment that was mastered thousands of years ago by the Vedic Civilization.

You can download a FREE copy of the Nithyananda Yoga E-Book with the most recently revived ancient scriptures on yoga asanas, mudras, pranayamas as well as many other revelations from Swamiji here: www.InnerAwakening.org/NithyanandaYoga

Lastly, if you want to learn more about your spiritual awakening then I highly recommend learning from the Enlightened Avatar Himself at His YouTube channel here: ME on all my social media platforms:

MY YOUTUBE ► INSTAGRAM (@BlissfulAthlete) ► TWITTER (@BlissfulAthlete) ►

MY FACEBOOK ► for tuning in everyone..

Be Blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment