Saturday 16 February 2019

NEW Primeval Labs BAR Vs PAYDAY | Protein Bar vs Candy - Kids Choice

Primeval Labs Protein Bar Review - Bar wars (Peanut Butter Bar) - Is this the best protein bar for 2018?

Primeval Labs is at it again and this time with a hybrid candy/protein bar. From what the guys at Primeval tell me they aimed for the new bar (Which I am not sure if it has a name) to be a candy bar with a lot of protein and not taste like a protein bar. Well so once I got it I decided we will let Gilad choose between PAYDAY (my favorite Peanut Butter candy bar) and the new Primeval Labs protein bar. Well, Check out the full video to see which one did he choose.

►►Subscribe to the channel: hot deals for ANYTHING up for our deal alerts newsletter: us on FACEBOOK: us on Do You Even Save?!

Our team of Fitness deal experts scours the web every day, 365 days a year, to find you the best deals on just about everything Fitness from the Internet’s best stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment