Wednesday 6 February 2019

SUMMER DAY IN MY LIFE! Fitness Routine, Acting Class & Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Grocery Haul!

Summer DAY IN MY LIFE in Los Angeles! Today, I go to the gym and show you my workout routine, get ready for my acting class, take you to the grocery store with me and show you what I get when I shop gluten-free and dairy-free (I'm allergic to both). Hope you enjoy this video! xoxo

✖ VLOGS: INSTAGRAM - @adriennefinch

✖ TWITTER - @adrienne_wf

✖ SNAPCHAT - adriennewifi

✖ PINTEREST- pinterest.com/adriennewfinch

✖ DOTE (giveaways!!)- @adriennefinch *use code 'ADRIENNE' for $5 off a purchase*

→ MY AMAZON TRAVEL / FOOD DISCOUNTS!

UBER discount code: pg669

UBER EATS $5 off: eats-pg669

POSTMATES free delivery: z4xet

DOORDASH $7 off: off AirBnB: off any trip with EF Ultimate Break → CODE: ADRIENNE100

→ my thailand trip: my greece Trip: Inquiries: adriennefinchbusiness@gmail.com

FTC: this video was not sponsored!

No comments:

Post a Comment