Wednesday 15 May 2019

Women's Workout | Female Fitness Motivation | Nellie Newman №6

Women's Workout | Female Fitness Motivation | Nellie Newman №6

*Let her*

In Instagram: am a believer of earning it. I started my fitness journey many years ago as an athlete, pursing many different sports- I spent the majority of my childhood in gymnastics, then moved to college cheerleading. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma, I spent some time in New York City where I earned my NCAA personal training certificate as well as group fitness certificate. With the experience in both group fitness classes, as well as individual training, I decided to take on my own endeavors and become and entrepreneur , creating online programs, as well as traveling to and from clients areas to help in their fitness journey. I consider myself a bubbly person, as well as creative. I believe that in working hard to earn your results, you set the stones for a more healthy life that you have paved yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment