Saturday 27 January 2018

World's Strongest Man Makes a Protein Shake - ft. Furious Pete

Leading up to the Arnold this year my diet has been a top priority. Part of my daily intake of nutrients includes MHP protein shakes. Furious Pete was here so we chat a bit about protein shakes. It didn't take long before the conversation took some weird turns.

I hope you all enjoy this video. Thanks again for all of the amazing support you've shown. The comments have been a lot of fun to read, and your shares and likes really help the channel and help me to keep bringing the content.

For more information you can also follow me on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wsmbrianshaw

Twitter: @Shawstrength

Instagram: @Shawstrength

Furious Pete is a YouTube and TV personality, and competitive eater. You can see more of Furious Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment