Friday 13 April 2018

WAIST TRAINING WEEK Vlog #2 Plus My Results Before And After

Please SUBSCRIBE to SUPPORT & Help This Channel Grow,

It's Always FREE Thanks :) new videos every week! Don't forget to subscribe & you'll be notified when I post videos!

For More Honest And Real Updates With The Waist Cincher Thanks

Video Timeline. See My Before & After

01:46 My Disclaimer.

08:23 My body before.

09:31 My body after.

How I Waist Train Safely more at the Beauty get the one I have in this video, select the color "Dark"

See My Before And After Wearing The Waist The Perfect Waist, With Waist Trainers, Corsets & Body Shapers Training Pix From Instagram This Video I Have The Extreme 3 Hook Sport Cincher Color Blue Size 2X From ShapeCiti.com. It's plus size waist training guys. It's The ultimate waist training corset with 3 rows of hooks for additional adjustment ability! Perfect for getting that hourglass more at the Beauty Like My Get Glammed Up

Facebook page: Media*

Instagram

FaceBook training, waist training before and after, lace wigs, how to apply foundation, how to apply eyeshadow, how to make a wig, music beats, applying eyeshadow, lace front wigs with baby hairs, diy wig cap, diy chrome nails, diy makeup organizer, half wigs for black women, facial flex, Dezi1016

waist training before and after plus size, plus size waist training before and after, waist training plus size, waist training before and after, plus size waist training, Plus Size Waist Training, waist training results, waist trainer for plus size women, plus size waist trainer, waist training results, Slim Waist ,corset training before and after, waist trainer before and after, waist training, Training Corset, Waist Corset, Lose Inches Fast, Lose Inches, Waist Trainer

"My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive;

and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor,

and some style." Maya Angelou

STYLEHAUL PARTNER | Blog: Beauty, Natural hair, Fashion, Makeup & Fun HOW TO GET A FACE-LIFT WITHOUT SURGERY. Make Your Natural Hair Grow And Maintain Length. Fashion, Hauls, Product Reviews And A YOUTUBE & STYLEHAUL PARTNER

StyleHaul Network is the largest original video content network on YouTube for fashion and beauty.

Connect with me at Linkedin Product Reviews, And Sponsorships

Please Contact Me At: Dezi1016@yahoo.com

***Federal Trade Commission Disclaimer:

Any positive or negative reviews I've given on any

product is my opinion, and is based on my personal

experience and use. I review products that I love to try

and that I think you would be interested in. I love fashion,

makeup, jewelry, clothing and much more. I love to test

products, clothing, etc.... wear them, use them, and let you

know whether it's a good buy or not. I am grateful to be of

service and bring you content free of charge. I am a participant

in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. You will not

pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to find a lower price point not available elsewhere. I would never review a product that I wouldn't use

on myself. I value your commitment to me and my channel,

and I would never exchange it for anything. I would never ask

you to support my YouTube channel with donations of any kind.

My channel is here to provide a "service" to you. Please

remember that product results do vary. Any product claims, statistics, quotes or other representation about any product or service should be verified with the provider & manufacturer,

and in question. Désirée xoxo

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND WATCHING, I APPRECIATE IT. xoxo

#waistcincher #waisttraining #shapeciti #nowaistclique

Film Equipment Used: NIKON D5100.

Lens: AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

The RODE VideoMic Pro

SONY HD Camcorder.

My Video Editing Program:

*AVS4U.com

2 Diva Ring lights, 18" Diva Ring Light NOVA

dvestore.com

Photo Editing: PicMonkey.com & Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment