Monday 13 August 2018

Alive - Lil Jon, Offsett & 2 Chainz | Dance Fitness by Monica Becker

Have fun dancing to this high energy song with a high intensity routine to get your heart pumping! I choreographed this dance fitness routine with high powered moves that are easy and fun to do. I love watching how fast everyone learns in class and makes the movement their own. This one is a class favorite that we have been doing for over a month now! I love blending dance and fitness together for a fun workout that will get your heart rate up! I do my best to keep the moves easy enough to follow but also challenge you to leave you stimulated. If you want to stay connected subscribe to continue getting free dance workouts on my channel and follow me on social media!

Song: Alive - Lil Jon, Offset & 2 Chainz

Facebook: @dancewithmonicaatx

No comments:

Post a Comment